Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mom & Me Mini's 4-26-2014

This was my first Mom & Me Mini session and I'd say it was a success! After moving the date around a couple times we were able to get them done on April 26th and the weather was almost perfect!
 
The setting was gorgeous and the lighting was beautiful! I really loved doing these, both from the perspective of a photographer and as a Mom. I know how fast they grow and watching these Mama's cherish their babies in the moments that they're in RIGHT now, was amazing!
 
 










 Baby yawns...are they any cuter?
 
 

 The life of a boy mom. :)
 


 I just couldn't help myself with this one.
 




I can't wait to do more of these sessions! I'd like to think that capturing raw, real, natural moments is my photography forte and these sessions provide the PERFECT atmosphere for those shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment