Saturday, April 19, 2014

A Best Friend Photo Shoot

Don't you wish you had pictures that captured the essence of your childhood?

Pictures of you and your best friend just being silly and care free. Pictures to capture the innocence of your youth. Pictures that froze time just for a moment that you can forever look back on and cherish?

I do.

But since I can't go back in time and have a photographer follow me around, I decided to give my daughter and her best friend (who happens to be her cousin) a photo shoot of their own.

I know they'll look back on these some day and be flooded with memories of this day and time in their lives.

This is why photography is so important to me. We will always have memories, but to have something concrete and tangible that you can hold from the past....that's beautiful.





 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment