Thursday, April 10, 2014

Announcing Referral Program!!

I'm really excited to announce that I'm launching a new referral program for you all!! As a small town, small time photographer I get the majority of my business by word of mouth. I got to thinking about how I could "reward" my clients that recommend me to their friends and families with something other than a 'high five', or a 'shoot and a wink'.

So here it is.

But first here's a picture to look at because a picture-less blog post on a Photographer's blog would be weird.
 


How cute is he?! This is from my most recent Mini Sessions!
 
 
Ok. Back to the referral program!!
 
Here's how it will work:
 
You refer a friend/family member to me and when they BOOK a photo session and  HOLD that session, YOU will receive a $10 credit for your next session!
 
Example:
 
Meredith refers Babs to me. Babs schedules a session and holds the session. Meredith receives a $10 credit for her next session.
Then Meredith refers Thelma to me. Thelma schedules a session and holds the session.
Meredith receives an ADDITIONAL $10 credit for her next session.
Ole Mere now has a $20 credit to use for her next session.
 
I've always been so good at math.
 
 
The referral credit is limitless. You could earn yourself a completely FREE photo session. DUN DUN DUN.
 
This is open to ANYONE. Current clients, past clients, or someone who has never been a client of mine before but has seen my work and simply referred me. The photo shoot of the Referral must be held BEFORE your photo shoot in order to get the $10 credit. In some cases, their photo shoot may held the same day in situations of Mini's, etc.
 
 
The person who is referred to me MUST specify who referred them at the time of booking so I can award proper credit.
 
Referral credit will not be given after the booking is scheduled. So in other words, you cannot come to me three weeks after you've already scheduled and say "oh by the way, Babs referred me so give her credit.". It must be done at the TIME of booking. I cannot reiterate that enough.
 
So, there you have it!! I'm really excited to be able to offer this to you!
 
A couple ways you can start working towards your referral credits:
 
*Share my Facebook Page to your facebook wall and invite your friends to come "like" it and check out my work.
 
*Share your pictures with your family and friends that I've done for you. Proudly display a life-size picture board in your home of my work. No. Never mind.
 
*Let your family and friends know about my very affordable rates and NEW referral program! Woot Woot! :) 
 
As a small time photographer I SO appreciate all the business you guys bring me. If you've ever worked with me, you probably can tell how much I sincerely LOVE doing this.
 
Thank you in advance for continuing to help my business grow!!
 
Jennifer  

*Conditions are subject to change at anytime at my discretion*

No comments:

Post a Comment